Innov 10m 3ele YAGI
10m/28 MHz LFA2 3ele Yagi
A 3 element 28.0-28.6MHz LFA2 (bent parasitic element) Yagi - Second Generation LFA Yagi !
The G0KSC LFA Yagi represents a major step forward in the development of the Yagi Antenna, it provides a low-noise front-end for your radio so you hear more weak signals while at the same time maximising all round performance. Hard to beat with a direct 50 Ohm feedpoint and no matching losses and suppression of unwanted noise !! More information on the LFA Yagi can be found here.
This 3 element LFA is an excellent option if you do not have space, especially stacked !! 2 at just 7m spacing provides 16.01dBi (when placed 10m above ground)!!
- Gain: 8.02dBi @ 28.3MHz
- F/B: 23.35dB @ 28.3MHz
- Peak Gain: 8.1dBi
- Gain at 10m above Ground: 13.15dBi
- Peak F/B: 24.83dB
- Power Rating: 5kw+
- SWR: Below 1.5:1 from 28.00MHz to 28.600MHz (Can be adjusted for CW, SSB or mixture of both)
- Stacking Distance: 5.5-7.2m ( 7m recommended)
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 5.5m spacing: 11.21dBi
- 2 Stacked F/B: 27.75dBi
- 2 Stacked Gain @ 5.5m Spacing 10m above ground: 16.01dBi
- Boom Length: 3.1m
- Weight: 5.57KG / 12.3LB
- Turning Radius: 3.01m / 9.9ft
- Wind Loading: 0.27 Square Metres / 2.86 Square feet
- Wind Survival: 167KPH / 104MPH -
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise