D-STAR Digital Handheld Transceiver
Price shown is an indication only - subject to change (as at October 2020)
Icom has announced details of the ID-52E D-STAR Digital Handheld Transceiver. The ID-52E VHF/UHF dual-band digital transceiver is the latest in a long line of D-STAR hand portables from Icom and succeeds the popular ID-51EPLUS2.
The ID-52E features a large transflective colour display that makes it easy to see outdoors, even in bright sunlight. The size of the display has also been increased to 2.3 inches from 1.7 inches which was adopted on the ID-51E.
The ID-52E supports Bluetooth communication as standard. You can wirelessly connect to Android devices with the ST-4001A/ST-4001I Picture Utility Software when the RS-MS1A Remote Control Software installed. The optional VS-3 Bluetooth® headset is also available, for hands-free operation.
- Simultaneous reception in V/V, U/U, V/U as well as DV/DV.
- Air band reception is expanded from VHF to UHF (225 to 374.995 MHz).
- Can be charged via a micro USB connector.
- Audio output has been increased from 400 mW to 750 mW.
- The latest D-STAR functions allow you to send, receive and view saved photos on an installed microSD card using only the ID-52E.
- Accessories for the ID-51E, including battery packs and microphones, can be used.
In addition to the above, the ID-52E has a variety of other features including DR function with easy set-up, built-in GPS receiver, micro SD card slot, IPX7 waterproof construction (1-metre depth of water for 30 minutes), and Terminal/Access Point modes.
Please note that this is preliminary information. We will confirm final product features, cost, and availability as soon as we have them.
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise