HF/6m/4m SDR Transceiver
ALL our IC-7300 are UK models covering 5 MHz and warrantied by Icom UK
Some features of this very exciting new transceiver include :-
- HF/6/4m + new 5 MHz amateur band already enabled!
- High quality real-time spectrum scope
- RF direct sampling system
- Class leading phase noise characteristics
- Large touch screen colour TFT LCD
- Built-in automatic antenna tuner
- Easy-to-hear sound quality
- 2 year warranty
High Quality Real-time Spectrum Scope
Now, a serious spectrum scope is NOT a "privilege" of high-grade models. The high resolution real-time spectrum scope comes loaded with the IC-7300. Its real-time spectrum
scope with waterfall function provides top-level performance in resolution, sweep
speed and dynamic range.
RF Direct Sampling System - A First in Amateur Radio*
Instead of the conventional superheterodyne system, the IC-7300 utilizes the
RF direct sampling system - a first in an amateur radio transceiver. This
technology is seen in Software Defined Radios and other radio equipment. RF
signals are mostly processed through the FPGA (Field-Programmable GÃ?ate
Array), making it possible to eliminate physical mixer and filter devices and
offer a high performance real-time spectrum scope in a compact body.
* Researched by Icom, among major amateur radio manufactures.
Class Leading Phase Noise Characteristics
Overcoming cost and performance limitations of the superheterodyne system,
the RF direct sampling system pursues ideal high performance phase noise. As
the result, compared to the IC-7200, the IC-7300's phase noise characteristics
are improved about 15dB (at 1kHz frequency offset). This superior phase noise
reduces noise components in both receive and transmit signals.
Large Touch Screen Color TFT LCD
The IC-7300 has a large color TFT LCD and it can be used as a touch screen. This user-friendly interface provides intuitive operation. Using the software keypad of the touch
screen, you can easily set various functions and edit memory contents.
Multi-dial Knob for Smooth Operation
When you push the multi-dial knob, menu items are shown on the right side of the display. You can select an item with a touch of the screen and adjust levels by turning the multi-dial
knob. This combination of the multidial knob and touch screen offers
quick and smooth operation.
The Built-in High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner - enables you to match G5RV and other antennas with ease
Dimensions: (240 (W) 238 (D) 95 (H) mm
You can easily carry the radio and enjoy field operation.
Easy-to-Hear Sound Quality
To offer optimum sound quality, a new speaker unit is employed and is allocated sufficient space in the aluminum die-cast chassis.
- Voice memory function
- Memory keyer functions for CW and RTTY
- RTTY decode log function
- Screen capture
- SD card slot
- USB for CI-V and audio input/output
- Large cooling fan system
- Multi-function meter
- 101 memory channels (99 regular and 2 scan edge channels)
- Multiple CW functions
- Digital noise reduction
- Fast auto antenna tuner built in
- 100 W output power on HF and 50 MHz bands
- 50 W on 70 MHz band* (*Europe versions only)
- SSB, CW, RTTY, AM and FM modes
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise