The New Icom IC-705 is an RF direct sampling VHF, UHF, HF, D-Star all mode 10W QRP portable transceiver* prototype (*when using external power supply)
- Target market Date: March 2020.
- Projected price: Probably £1,000 area.
- For updates, phone our Hotline Portsmouth (023) 9231 3090
- Receiver: 30kHz - 146MHz
- Receive: FM Broadcast & AM Air band included.
- Method: Direct sampling up to MHz
- Scope: Live Spectrum and Waterfall
- External Power: 13.8V
- Power: 10W down to 500mW (5W with battery)
- Bluetooth: Included for remote operation
- GPS: Included for D-Star
- SD Caed Slot: Included
- Antenna: VHF / UHF included
- Speaker Mic: Included
- Input: BNC
- Size: 200w x 80h x 85d (mm)Weight: 1kg
- Display: 4.5" Colour Touch Screen (Same as IC-7300/9700
- Battery: BP-272 Rear Mounted (included)
A new hybrid radio. Base station radio performance and functions are packaged in a compact and lightweight portable size. Whether you are taking your hobby to a SOTA, POTA, or some other "On the Air" location, the IC-705 will be your "GO TO" rig!
10W with 13.8VDC external power supply
5W with BP-272 li-ion battery pack
All Mode Radio
From HF to 50/144/430 MHz, enjoy a variety of bands in D-STAR DV, SSB, CW, AM and FM modes. The IC-705 receives continuously from the medium wave broadcast band to 144 MHz band. You can also enjoy FM broadcast and air band reception.
RF Direct Sampling System
The IC-705 uses the RF direct sampling method, which greatly reduces distortion. The high speed/high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall display are incorporated in a compact design for the first time in this class.
Touch Screen Display
The large 4.3-inch touch screen color improves visibility and operability in the field.
Bluetooth® and Wireless LAN
Bluetooth® and wireless LAN are built-in. They can be used for smartphone linking and remote control, and also for Bluetooth® headsets.
Supports QRP/QRPp operations
GPS antenna and logger
MicroSD card slot
Full equipped D-STAR functions
IC-705 HF/50/144/430MHz All Mode Transceiver
RF Direct Sampling System
Real-Time Spectrum Scope and Waterfall Display
Large Touch Screen Colour Display
Compact and Lightweight Design
BP-272 Battery Pack or 13.8 V DC External Power Supply
Max. Output Power 10W (13.8 V DC), 5W (BP-272) Supports QRP/QRPp Operations
Bluetooth and Wireless LAN
GPS Antenna and GPS Logger
microSD Card Slot
Full Equipped D-STAR Functions
Antenna and SP-Mic Come Standard
Optional Backpack, LC-192, Ideal for Field Operations (not included available as an accessory)
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise