Icom IC-705- BUNDLE DEAL!
SAVE £156 on IC-705+AH-705+LC192 bundle!
BUY THE ICOM IC-705 + AH-705 Tuner + LC192 tough carrying Bag - save £156 on the lot!
Genuine UK VERSION with 5MHz enabled
Picture shows the Icom IC-705 together with our NEVADA RC-105 antenna mounting bracket & patch lead.
(Beware some dealers are selling non UK, grey imports, without 5MHz enabled or backed by ICOM UK warranty)
The New Icom IC-705 is an RF direct sampling VHF, UHF, HF, D-Star all mode 10W QRP portable transceiver* prototype (*when using external power supply)
- Receiver: 30kHz - 146MHz
- Receive: FM Broadcast & AM Air band included.
- Method: Direct sampling up to MHz
- Scope: Live Spectrum and Waterfall
- External Power: 13.8V
- Power: 10W down to 500mW (5W with battery)
- Bluetooth: Included for remote operation
- GPS: Included for D-Star
- SD Card Slot: Included
- Speaker Mic: Included
- Input: BNC
- Size: 200w x 80h x 85d (mm)Weight: 1kg
- Display: 4.5" Colour Touch Screen (Same as IC-7300/9700
- Battery: BP-272 Rear Mounted (included)
- Optional MBF-705 Desktop holder for IC-705
A new hybrid radio. Base station radio performance and functions are packaged in a compact and lightweight portable size. Whether you are taking your hobby to a SOTA, POTA, or some other "On the Air" location, the IC-705 will be your "GO TO" rig!
- 10W with 13.8VDC external power supply
- 5W with BP-272 li-ion battery pack
All Mode Radio
From HF to 50/144/430 MHz, enjoy a variety of bands in D-STAR DV, SSB, CW, AM and FM modes. The IC-705 receives continuously from the medium wave broadcast band to 144 MHz band. You can also enjoy FM broadcast and air band reception.
RF Direct Sampling System
The IC-705 uses the RF direct sampling method, which greatly reduces distortion. The high speed/high resolution real-time spectrum scope and waterfall display are incorporated in a compact design for the first time in this class.
Touch Screen Display
The large 4.3-inch touch screen color improves visibility and operability in the field.
Bluetooth® and Wireless LAN
Bluetooth® and wireless LAN are built-in. They can be used for smartphone linking and remote control, and also for Bluetooth® headsets.
- Supports QRP/QRPp operations
- GPS antenna and logger
- MicroSD card slot
- Full equipped D-STAR functions
- RF Direct Sampling System
- Real-Time Spectrum Scope and Waterfall Display
- Large Touch Screen Colour Display
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- BP-272 Battery Pack or 13.8 V DC External Power Supply
- Max. Output Power 10W (13.8 V DC), 5W (BP-272) Supports QRP/QRPp Operations
- Bluetooth and Wireless LAN
- GPS Antenna and GPS Logger
- microSD Card Slot
- Full Equipped D-STAR Functions
- Antenna and SP-Mic Come Standard
Optional Backpack, LC-192, Ideal for Field Operations (not included available as an accessory)
Here are some HF and VHF antennas that will work with the Icom -705 along with the Nevada RC-105 antenna mount
- Comet HFJ-350M – Toy Box (portable antenna system)
- Comet CGW-560 HF antenna GND wire cable set
- Sirio HP-2070 VHF/UHF Sirio short mobile antenna – will need to use the counterpoise but will work well – PL259 – fits onto the RC-105 bracket
- UHF-138 PL259 Plug to BNC Socket Adaptor to convert RC-105 bracket to BNC (PL259 to BNC socket adaptor – needed for the following)
- YHA-63 3 Stage Antenna for Yaesu FT817/818 or Icom IC-705
- WATSON WHX-270 Dualband Rubber Duck BNC Ideal for FT817/818/IC705 etc
- WATSON WHXX-7000 Dualband Rubber Duck BNC Ideal for FT817/818/IC705 etc
Accessories for this Product
9-Band 1.8 - 50MHz portable Antenna System
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise