The PR-781 is a high quality END-FIRE dynamic cardioid microphone suitable for most High-End HF transceivers such as from Kenwood, Icom and Yaesu.
The PR-781 provides electrical and acoustical performance identical to that of the PR-780, but is packaged just like the PR-30, with no base, but with the SM-3 mount as shown.
The Heil PR-781 requires an appropriate lead in the CC1-XLR series for Icom, Kenwood, or Yaesu transceivers. Additional accessories such as PL-2T, SM-2, CB-1 PTT, CC1-XL K, Y or I are also available.
Heil engineers were requested by ICOM to develop a very special microphone package for their new iC 7800 radio. They didn't want just a microphone; they wanted a SUPER microphone for a super radio. The Heil PR 780 was born. The PR 781 is an improvement on the popular PR 780. The PR 781 is a beautiful performer into just about any microphone input, such as TS 870, 950, Pro 1, 2, 3, Yaesu Mv 5, MP, 2000 and 9000.
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Generating element: Heil PR Dynamic
- Impedance 600 Ohms
- Output Level: -55dB
- Diaphragm: Low-mass aluminium
- Body matte steel, zinc diecast bottom ring
- 3-pin XLR
- Requires CC-1XLR cable adaptor.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise