1.5 kW High Power Version
PA50-6-6BG 50 MHz Yagi antenna
This high performance 6m beam antenna has been carefully constructed to be only 1.5m packing length, perfect for home or DX-pedition use. Rated at 800w, and boom length is 5.84m. All components are marked and numbered clearly for very easy assembly.
- Frequency Range: 50 - 50.5 MHz
- Free Space Forward Gain: 11.5 dBi
- Front to Back Ratio: > 25 dB
- 3 dB Horizontal Beamwidth: 46°
- Nominal Input Impedance: 50 Ohm
- SWR Across Entire Band: < 1.2
- Maximum Power Input: 1.5kW
- Matching Method: Direct feed through common mode choke.
- Connector: "N"
Mechanical Specifications :
- Boom length: 5.84 m
- Boom: 40 x 40 mm
- Longest element: 3.1 m
- No. of elements: 6
- Element position: Facing to the Earth
- Turning radius: 4 m
- Mounting Mast Diameter: 43-70 mm, 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Survival Wind Speed: 150 km/h
- Packed size length: 1.5 m
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Vertical Stacking Distance for two antennas For F/S < -12.5 dB
6.1 m. Gain 14.5 dBi (+2.9 dB)
- Horizontal Stacking Distance for two antennas For F/S < -12.5 dB
6.9 m. Gain 14.45 dBi (+2.85 dB)
- Antenna is almost the same as "standard" PA50-6-6 except for more joins
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise