144MHz 2m 10 +10-ele Low Noise Yagi
2 meter CROSS – PLUS Low Noise Yagi Antenna PA144-CROSS-20-6BP 20 Element
The best Low Noise PLUS – CROSS Yagi Antenna 10 + 10 element. Perfect for VHF Contest or EME work. Easy to change horizontal or Vertical polarization.
The best 10 + 10 elements 2 meter Low Noise Yagi antenna with highest possible gain for its length. Great for Terrestrial VHF Contest or EME work.
Electrical Specifications 2 meter
- Frequency Range: 144 – 145 MHz
- Free Space Forward Gain: 14.4 dBi
- Front to Back Ratio: 30 dB
- 3 dB Horizontal Beam width: 36° For Horizontal Antenna
- 3 dB Vertical Beam width: 39.6° For Horizontal AntennaG/T tbd.
- Polarization: Horizontal and Vertical (RHCP, LHCP with phase shift)
- Distance Between Dipoles: 520 mm
- Degrees: 90°
- Isolation Between Antennas (Coupling): More than 30 dB
- Nominal Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- SWR Across Entire Band: < 1.2
- Maximum Power Input: 3000 W for both antennas (1500 W per Antenna)
- Matching Method: Direct feed through common mode Baluns
- Connectors: 2 x “N”
- Mechanical Specifications 2 meter:
- Number of elements: 20 (10 + 10)
- Element Diameter: 8 mm Aluminum tube
- Dipole Diameter: 8 mm Hard Copper tube
- Longest element: 1050 mm
- Element Mounting Position: Above the Boom and on Side
- Baluns and Connectors: Included
- Boom Length: 5.47 m
- Single Antenna Length: 4.91 m
- Boom Size: Tapered Boom 40 x 40 mm + 30 x 30 mm
- Number of Boom Pieces: 4
- Guy rope support: Not Necessary
- Mounting Mast Diameter: 43 – 70 mm 1-1/4″ – 2-3/4″
- Survival Wind Speed: 150 km/h
- Transportation Length: 1.49 m
- Antenna Weight: 8.6 kg
- Use fiberglass or plastic mast.
- Excellent SWR on a built Cross Yagi Antenna with Low Noise pickup. Horizontal Antenna.
- On working frequencies less than 1.05.
Top choice Cross – Plus VHF Contest and EME Yagi antenna. Excellent Low Noise Characteristics.
Ultimate design with with latest professional full-3D electromagnetic modelling software.
Not possible with EZNEC Pro/4 – NEC4.2 engine, 4NEC2, EZNEC, YO or AO except by accident.
Or tinkering with antenna elements or spacings.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise