1296MHz Yagi 70ele
Extra heavy duty - for strong windy locations.
The largest ever made commercial 1296 MHz - 23cm Yagi EME antenna 70 elements
Biggest ever made 1296 MHz Yagi antenna. 6m long. Gain 23.2dBi. Wideband operation 1280 - 1320 MHz. Balun made of UT-141 Semi-Rigid teflon coaxial cable. Low SWR. Excellent G/T, excellent F/B. Excellent mechanical properties. High efficiency antenna. Antenna wind survival speed 150 km/h.
Highest performance, nice looking, biggest ever made 1296 MHz antenna. 6m long.
70elements provide maximum gain ever made on 23cm band.
Antenna free space gain 23.2 dBi.
- Frequency Range: 1280 - 1320 MHz
- Free Space Forward Gain: 23.2 dBi
- Front to Back Ratio: 40 dB
- 3 dB Horizontal Beamwidth: 13°
- Polarization: Horizontal
- Nominal Input Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Maximum SWR at any freq.: 1 : 1.4
- Maximum Power Input: 400 W
- Connector: "N"
- Boom length: 6 m
- Boom Diameter: 30 x 20 mm
- Longest element: 112 mm
- No. of elements: 70
- Turning radius: 3.3 m
- Mounting Mast Diameter: 43 - 54 mm
- Survival Wind Speed: 150 km/h
- Weight: 5 kg
With good amplifier and preamplifier you can work EME with this single Yagi antenna.
Low noise design. Highest G/T. Maximum power input that provides UT-141 semirigid cable. The best antenna for EME expeditions and stationary work.
Aim antenna to the Moon and use WSJT to find friends around the World.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise