FM Low Noise Preamp w/ Band pass Filter
Radio DX FM 88 – 108 MHz VLNA with Input Band Pass Filter BPF.
Input Band Pass filter will prevent overloading from out of band signals.Outdoor mounting 88 – 108 MHz band-pass filter and DX VLNA pre-amplifier.
This combination consists of two devices:
1. Low loss band pass filter 88 – 108 MHz on preamplifier input side. Insertion loss just 0.35 dB
2. Wide band Low Noise Amplifier with PGA-103+
Input connectors “F” 75 Ohms
Achieves better results than two separate components. Lower NF about 0.05 to 0.1 dB. Thanks to two less connectors.
Measured results with HP 8753 ES network analyzer full two port calibrated:
- HF band > – 26 dB
- 50 MHz – 8 dB
- 88 – 108 MHz + 25 dB, NF=0.85 dB
- 145 MHz – 27 dB
- 432 MHz – 28 dB
These excellent results were achieved by careful selection of components and design.
Thanks to input filtering this preamplifier and band pass filter combination are much more immune to interference from strong out-of-band signals
Measured Return Loss (S11) and Gain (S21) of VLNA DX Radio FM 88-108 low noise preamplifier
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise