Triplexer for 2m/70cms and 23cms
Diamond Antenna Triplexers are used to split or combine HF, VHF, and UHF signals.
These triplexers may be used for combining three transceivers or transceiver connectors with different band ranges onto one coax feed line.
Diamond triplexers feature a high-quality aluminium case with a black finish. The Diamond MX-3000 is a mobile triplexer with a singleSO-239 input into three outputs connected to 14 inch cable with various outputs of 2m, 70cm and 23cm.
- 1.6 - 60MHz 800W PEP Loss 0.2dB
- 350 -500MHz 500W PEP Loss 0.3dB
- 850 - 1300MHz 200W Loss 0.4dB
- Input socket - SO239
- Output leads - 2 x PL259 and 1 x N type (23cms)
- Size 65 x 85 x 23mm approx
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise