UHF SWR/POWER Meter (Professional Series)
The latest in the Daiwa Professional Series UHF SWR Power meter with two power ranges covering 900 - 1300 MHz.
N Type sockets are fitted on rear panel.
The CN-901G is a high quality instrument with unique features which make tedious measurement of SWR and Power during antennas tests, matching and tuning of transmitters a very easy task.
SWR and Power indicators are installed in one meter unit. One scale will indicate Forward Power, another scale, Reflected Power and SWR is indicated at the crossing point of the 2 needles.
This unique feature makes it possible to read Forward Power, Reflected Power and SWR all at the same time.
This HP series meter can also measure PEP (Peak Power in SSB operation) - this requires a small 13.8V DC supply ( not included).
- Frequency Range 900 MHz - 1.3 GHz
- Power Range Forward 2/20 Watts
- Tolerance +/- 10% at full scale
- SWR Measurement 1 : 1 ~ 1 :oo
- SWR Detection Sensitivity 0.4w
- Input/Output Impedance 50 Ohms
- Input/Output Connectors N Type
- DC Supply : 13.8 Volts @ 70mA
- Size 157 x 117 x 7 mm WxHxD
- Weight Approx 1Kg
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise