Base Antenna for 50/144/430Mhz
Comet GP-15 Tri-Band VHF/UHF Base Vertical Antennas provide good gain figures on the 6-meter, 2-meter, and 70-centimeter bands in a compact 7.9 ft package. These superior-quality base station antennas feature a one-piece, heavy duty, UV-stabilized fiberglass radome for many years of reliable service.
With the highest power rating in their class, these tri-band base station antennas are ready to handle long QSOs from your high-power VHF/UHF radios. Although light in weight, they incorporate strong, easy-to-use, extruded aluminium and stainless steel clamp-on mounting hardware.
When your vertical tri-band base station antennas require compact functionality, good gain, and remarkable durability, remember Comet GP-15 Tri-Band VHF/UHF Base Vertical Antennas provide excellent overall performance in a relatively small package!!.
- Vertical Antenna Height: 7.9ft
- Antenna Material: Fiberglass
- Antenna Power Rating: 150 W
- Antenna Connector: female, SO-239
- Mast Mounting Type: Clamp-on
- Mast Mounting Clamp Minimum: 1.250 in
- Mast Mounting Clamp Maximum: 2.500 in
- Antenna Weight: 3.50 lbs
- Band Coverage: 6 meters
- Frequency Coverage Range: 50-54 MHz
- Vertical Antenna Gain: 3.0 dBi
- Bandwidth at 2:1 SWR: 1.0 MHz
- Band Coverage: 2 meters
- Frequency Coverage Range: 144-148 MHz
- Vertical Antenna Gain: 6.2 dBi
- Bandwidth at 2:1 SWR: 6.0 MHz
- Band Coverage: 70cm
- Frequency Coverage Range: 440-450 MHz
- Vertical Antenna Gain: 8.6 dBi
- Bandwidth at 2:1 SWR: over 10.0 MHz
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise