Coax Lightening Protector for DC~1500MHz
Comet surge protector is to protect your transceivers and/or receivers from excessive high ampere currency occurred by thunder surge, provided by the sufficient grounding to the earth.
- Special surge arrester element is involved, which allows automatic grounding to the earth, at excess large voltage currency.
- Small sized, but large capacity for high ampere.
- Long durability of thousands time repetition use.
- Extremely high sensitivity against high excess currency.
- Coaxial-core type arrester realized low insertion loss and wide frequency coverage.
- Frequency range: DC-1500 MHz
- Insertion loss: 0.1 dB or less
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: 1.1 or less
- Max. power: 300 Watts PEP
- Min. radiation voltage: DC290V (+/-15%)
- Min. shock wave voltage: 1000V
- Min. shock wave amp.: 6000A
- Min. shock wave repetition 500 times: DC290V (+/-20%)
- Isolation register DC 100V: more than 10.000 Ohm
- Dimensions: 86x41x20 mm
- Weight: 130 gram
Please note that a lightning surge protector can help protect your equipment but can fail in extreme situations.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise