Wide Band Vertical Antenna
Comet CHA-250BX11 wideband vertical antenna covering from 3.5 to 50 MHz
The Comet CHA250BX-II Broadband Vertical Antenna will amazingly cover from 80m to 6m with no gaps!
Weighing only 7.1lbs, this vertical's transmit range is 3.5-57 MHz, and receive range is 2-90 MHz.
It fits together really well, nicely engineered, and if you're restricted for antenna installation space, this CHA 250BX-II could well be the answer to get on the main amateur bands from 80m - 6m.
- Comet CHA 250BX-II Multiband Base antenna
- Ultra wide band coverage
- Thick base element (2mm) for heavy duty operation
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts used for longer life
- Type: Ground Plane antenna
- Transmit Frequency: 3.5 - 57 Mhz
- Receive Frequency: 2 - 90 Mhz
- Maximum Power: 250 Watts SSB
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- V.S.W.R.: Less than 2.0:1 typical
- Connector: SO-239 socket accepts the very popular PL259 plug
- Maximum Length: 23.8' (7.13m)
- Weight: 7.11lb
- Wind Survival: 67.5 mph (108 kph)
- Mast size range: 1.18 - 2.8" (3.0 - 7.2cm)
See also the DIAMOND BB7V version click HERE
UK MAINLAND SHIPPING - PARCELFORCE 48HRS
Customers tell us this antenna works really well if Ground mounted with two or three 5 m radials, or if mounted on a pole - you use two or three sloping radials around 5 metres long. This lowers radiation angle above 7 MHz and dramatically improves performance particularly below 7 MHz.
I could not be more pleased, my location is a Bungalow with a double Garage and I also have a half size G5RV, but 90% of the time I am on the CHA-250B from my restricted location. This is a great Antenna thank you. Mr. T Wheeler
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise