Are you in need of splitting off your HF, VHF, or UHF signals, then Comet triplexers are what you are looking for. Sometimes referred to as combiners or splitters, these triplexers are basically band-pass filters, simultaneously passing RF in both directions through the common connector, while the band-pass filters provide a high degree of isolation between ports.
- Low Pass Frequency Coverage: 1.3-90 MHz
- Mid Pass Frequency Coverage: 130-200 MHz
- High Pass Frequency Coverage: 380-500 MHz
- Low Pass Loss: 0.15 dB
- Mid Pass Loss: 0.2 dB
- High Pass Loss: 0.25 dB
- Isolation: 55 dB
- Mix Connector: UHF female, SO-239
- TX and RX from three radios at the same time into a single triband antenna.
- Combine a triband radio with separate outputs into a single triband antenna.
- Allow a single coax run into three antennas at the top of the tower, and three radios at the bottom, by using a triplexer at both ends of the coax run, avoiding cost and weight.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise