Duplexer for 1.3-170/380-1400MHz W/NJ-MP/NP
Comet CF-416C Duplexer, 1.3-170 MHz Low Pass, 350-540 MHz High Pass, 60 dB Isolation
If you are in need of splitting off your HF, VHF, or UHF signals, then Comet Duplexers are what you are looking for.
Sometimes referred to as combiners or splitters, these duplexers are basically band-pass filters, simultaneously passing RF in both directions through the common connector, while the band-pass filters provide a high degree of isolation between ports. Just imagine the utility of these devices for splitting or combining signals- and adding convenience and cost savings.
- TX and RX from two radios at the same time into a dual-band antenna.
- Combine a dual-band radio with separate outputs into a dual-band antenna.
- Separate a single connector duplexed radio into separate antenna systems.
- Allow a single coax to run into two antennas at the top of the tower, and two radios at the bottom by using a duplexer at both ends of the coax run, avoiding additional coaxial cost and weight.
- Low Pass Frequency Coverage: 1.3-170 MHz
- High Pass Frequency Coverage: 350-540 MHz
- Low Pass Loss: 0.15 dB
- High Pass Loss: 0.25 dB
- Low Pass PEP: 800 watts
- High Pass PEP: 500 watts
- Isolation: 60 dB
- Mix Connector: Type N, female
- Low Pass Port Connector Type: UHF male, PL-259
- High Pass Port Connector Type: Type N, male
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise