Duplexer for 1.3-150/200-480MHz w/cable
If you are in need of splitting off your HF, VHF, or UHF signals, then Comet duplexers are what you are looking for. Sometimes referred to as combiners or splitters, these duplexers are basically band-pass filters, simultaneously passing RF in both directions through the common connector, while the band-pass filters provide a high degree of isolation between ports.
- TX and RX from two radios at the same time into a dual-band antenna.
- Combine a dual-band radio with separate outputs into a dual-band antenna.
- Separate a single connector duplexed radio into separate antenna systems.
- Allow a single coax run into two antennas at the top of the tower, and two radios at the bottom by using a duplexer at both ends of the coax run, avoiding cost and weight.
- 2M/220MHz Duplexer
- Band Pass Ins Loss Max Power: 1.3-150MHz 0.2dB 600W PEP 200-480MHz 0.3dB 400W PEP
- Isolation: 40dB
- Connectors: Common: SO-239 Low pass: PL-259 High pass: PL-259
- Weight: 454g
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise