Comet CAA-500 MkII
500 MHz Cross-needle Analyser
The NEW CAA-500 MKII version SWR/Impedance Analyser now adds a full colour TFT LCD display to the original model whilst still featuring an analogue cross needles display for SWR and impedance.
Auto Sweep Mode
Automatically graphs the SWR on the LCD display. Choose any one of the pre-set amateur band frequency ranges and press the sweep button in for about 30 seconds the SWR graph is completed and displayed.
Manual Sweep Mode
Choose the band and manually set the band-width and manually sweep the chosen frequency range.
Multiple Manual Sweeps
Should you want to make an adjustment to the antenna length, to the position, height above ground, a gamma match adjustment, etc- you can overlay 5 manual sweep results in different colors! Instantly graph and see exactly what happened after each adjustment!
- Range: 1.8 - 500 MHz
- RF output level: 0dBm 1 mW
- Measured SWR Range: Analogue meter 1.0 6.0:1 , LCD display 1.0 9.9:1
- Impedance measurements: 12.5-300 ohms
- Reactance range: 0 - 500 Ohms (absolute value) 1.8 -190 MHz
- Battery indicator and selectable Auto-Power-Off timer
- Operates up to 9 hours continuous using six AA Alkaline or NiMH cells (not included) or use an external 8-16VDC 200ma power source (DC cable included)
- Internal trickle charger option when using NiMH batteries
- Size: 3.5 x 7.75 x 2.65 inches (overall)
- Weight: 2lbs 2oz with alkaline batteries installed
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise