BHI ANEM MKII
“Noise Away” Amplified Noise Elimination Module
The bhi ANEM MKII "Noise Away" Amplified Noise Elimination Module is a compact, easy to use, in-line solution to noise and interference problems in voice and radio communications. Using unique fully adaptive DSP noise cancellation technology, unwanted noise and interference is removed to leave clear speech with virtually no distortion of the voice signal.
The ANEM MKII simply fits in-line between the communications equipment and the loudspeaker or headphones. It is suitable for a variety of applications but is particularly useful for improving voice quality in radio communications, removing unwanted noise and interference to give much improved speech intelligibility across all bands (SSB, UHF, VHF, HF, AM and FM).
The ANEM MKII is suited to those customers who prefer simple controls and operation. As the ANEM MKII incorporates the NEDSP1062-KBD module it is an ideal solution for those customers who do not want to modify their existing speaker to fit the NEDSP1062-KBD.
The ANEM MKII is set up and ready to go. Its functions are microprocessor controlled, enabling simple operation via two pushbuttons: power on/off audio bypass and DSP filter on/off. 4 or 8 levels of noise cancellation are selectable via the pushbuttons on power up, the last selected filter level remaining in the memory when the unit is switched off. The ANEM also has a headphone/speaker switch enabling the unit to be easily used with an extension speaker or a pair of mono headphones.
The ANEM comes boxed with a Fused DC power lead (2.1mm) and a 3.5mm mono plug lead 1.2m long, plus full operating instructions. Audio adapters are available to suit different connections, and Velcro strips are provided for mounting the module in a suitable position on your extension speaker or radio equipment.
- Compact, Stylish, easy to use in-line module
- Simple microprocessor controlled functions
- Noise reduction 9 - 35dB
- Tone reduction 4 - 65 dB
- Power supply 12 - 18 V DC
- Input signal > 50mV
- Output load 2.5W 8ohms
- Current consumption 300mA
- Audio bandwidth 50 - 4.3KHz
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 100 x 61 x 41.5mm
- 4 or 8 filter levels (selectable via push buttons)
- Visual and audio indication of filter level
- Power on/off Audio bypass Switch
- New headphone/speaker switch
- Velcro strips for chassis mounting
- Standard 3.5mm mono audio connections
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise