Black base dual-lever iambic paddle
BY-1Now discontinued - see Vibroplex range of Keyers.
If you want to be a great CW operator, then you need a great paddle--and Bencher supplies the best.
The Bencher BY series are dual-lever iambic paddles featuring adjustable contact spacing and tension, self-adjusting needle bearings, gold-plated solid silver contacts, polished clear Lucite paddles, heavy-steel bases, and non-skid feet.
The main frame, contact post, and bearing ring are machined from solid brass. If you're looking for a paddle with definitive, yet subtle tactile feedback, friction-free return, and perfect closure on every dot and dash, look no further than the Bencher BY Series Iambic Paddles.
The legendary BY-1 paddle has graced hundreds of thousands of ham shacks worldwide.
- Set spring tensioning, no adjustments to make other than desired contact spacing
- Light touch for sending clean code
- Powdercoated cold rolled steel base
- Weight 3 lbs.
- Adjustment wrench held on under the base with tool holder
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise