Noise Cancelling Dynamic Hand Microphone 4-pin plug
The Astatic 636L is a great new model, now in stock, and features a noise cancelling circuit for close talking, and is perfect for CB or ham use.
It has a very rugged dependable dynamic element in a "tear drop" style casing.
The frequency response is tailored for maximum intelligibility and clarity in voice communications with a 360degree minimization of background noise.
- Element : Dynamic Noise Cancelling
- Frequency Response : 100 to 5000 Hz
- Output Level : Model 636L -58dB (0 dB= 1mw / 10 microbars)
-76 dB ( O dB = 1 volt /microbar)
- Impedance : 200 ohms matches 50 to 1000 ohms
- Switch : Operated by press to talk lever, DPDT long life, trouble free switch with spring return, smooth operating, wired normally open.
- Cable : six wire , five conductors, one shielded, coil cord. Durable strain relief protects against cable breakage at the microphone housing. Can be wired to any 3, 4, 5, or 6 wire system.
- Fitted 4-pin plug
- Housing : Durable moulded black Cycolac.
- Dimensions : 100h x 76w x 67d mm
- Weight : 284 grams
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise