Multi-purpose wideband antenna 70-1500MHz
DA1500 is a multi-purpose wideband antenna that receives 70 to 1500MHz continuous. This 13 element discone design offers the best performance possible in an omni-directional antenna whilst being small in size and light weight.
The antenna is only 92cm high and attaches to any (non-supplied) mast from 25 to 50mm in diameter, with the two supplied V-bolts. It is recommended for places where space is limited, such as on balconies.
DA1500 is supplied with a 15m long coaxial cable with a BNCP connector at the receiver side. For greater compatibility with a wide range of receivers, a BNCJ to NP adapter is also supplied.
- Frequency Range: 70-1500MHz
- Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Gain (typ.): 2dBi (cable loss excluded)
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Wind Velocity: 50m/sec.
- Connector: BNC
- Compatible Mast Diameter: 25-50mm
- Dimensions Height: 92 cm
- Diameter: 53cm
- Weight Approx. 600g (antenna body & support pipe)
- Supplied Accessories -Coax. cable RG-58A/U, 15m with MP-BNCP connectors -BNCJ-NP adapter
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
- NOT intended for transmitting
- ROHS compliant
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise