5 Way remote Switch 5Kw SO239 connectors
Ameritron's Remote Coax Switch lets you remotely switch up to five separate antennas using one inexpensive small control line (like standard telephone wire) -- Eliminate a tangle of troublesome coax and have a simple and neat installation -- with just a single feedline.
The RCS-8V consists of two units -- the weatherproof switching box that mounts on your tower or mast and the control unit that's placed at your operating station. VSWR is less than 1.2 from DC to 250MHz and less than 0.1dB loss at 150MHz -- great for the HF/VHF/UHF operator.
It handles over 5kW below 30MHz and 1kW at 150MHz. You can ground unused positions or leave them open.
The indoor control unit is all metal to prevent RFI and TVI. It also has LEDs to indicate the antenna you've selected.
A Lexan scratch-proof panel has a markable surface for labelling your antenna positions.
RCS-8VX operates from a 240VAC power source. Use any 6 conductor control line (not supplied) and allows safe operation with 14V control voltage.
RCS-8VN - Same as RCS-8V but has N-type connectors instead of SO-239.
- Number of Antenna Positions: 5
- Loss at 150MHz: Less than 0.1dB
- VSWR: Under 1.2:1 from DC to 250MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power Capability: >5kW below 30MHz, 1kW at 150MHz
- Power Requirements: 12VDC at 100 mA. AC adaptor supplied
- Connectors: Teflon SO-239 for RCS-8V; "N" for RCS-8VN
- Control Box: 6D x 61/8W x 21/4H inches
- Switch Box: 53/8D x 7W x 3H inches
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise