Alinco DX-SR9 – SPECIAL OFFER!
HF transceiver with SDR output
DX-SR9 is a fully featured 100w HF transceiver with SDR feature.
All mode operation, simple to use, with very well laid out controls, and the front facing speaker gives great audio.
Very strong in the CW department, the DX-SR9 features an on board electronic keyer, and a narrow filter.
The transceiver comes with our 12 month warranty, and if you choose a power supply from our Nevada range, it will have a 2 year warranty.
Features of DX-SR9
- Coverage of All short-wave and HF amateur bands *5 MHz optional see below.
- Covers the 160m to 10m amateur bands including 5.3MHz in SSB, CW, AM ,FM and IQ output modes.
- Output power is 100W SSB/CW and FM, 40W in AM with low and super-low power settings for QRP operation.
- In addition, the general coverage receiver covers 135KHz to 30MHz in all modes. (The RX sensitivity and selectivity are not guaranteed out side of the ham bands.)
- Eliminates optional interface box for PC connection to operate data modes like PSK31. )
Detachable front control panel
- Completely detachable front control panel with large LCD display lets you install the radio with greater flexibility whether in your car, boat or your shack.
- (Optional EDS-17 cable required)
Direct DATA entry via the key pads
- While the main dial tunes at the default 10Hz/resolution (adjustable in set mode), the numerical key pads can be used for fast direct frequency input, and band selection
Fight QRM with these STANDARD features
- Reject unwanted signals with the IF shift. Choose a narrow filter(AM 2.4KHz/SSB 1KHz, CW 0.5KHz audio-filtering), a noise-blanker or use RIT/TXIT to stay out of QRM.
Emphasis on CW Operation
- An electronic keyer unit is standard. You can receive CW using either upper or lower side of the carrier frequency. Choice of side tone pitch, FULL (QSK), Semi or Auto break-in, split, narrow filter, AGC and RF gain.
World-class transmit audio quality
- A dynamic microphone (T/E models) and a speech compressor come standard for sharp, clear and powerful transmitting audio.
Enhanced scan modes
- A variety of scan modes are available including Priority, Search, Busy, Timed, Memory and Programmed search. Timed scan setting does not require squelch-mute so you are able to monitor data-modes and broadcasts simultaneously with memory search scan.
Additional convenient features include
- RF Attenuator and Pre-amplifier selectable in 4 steps,
- 3 TX power output levels with a Super-Low setting (QRP 0.1W~2W variable)
- Dual VFO / 600ch memories in 3 banks
- Connections for Auto-antenna tuner and Liner amplifier ALC output
- Fully independent AF level, squelch, RIT and IF shift knobs
- Dial lock and key lock
- TX-RX lamp
- Alphanumeric display
- CTCSS encode for 10m FM repeater accesses
- Microphone, Headphone and External speaker jacks on the front panel
- Large, temperature-controlled internal cooling fan with anti-overheat output power limiter
- High-SWR protection and more
- General coverage receiver 150kHz -30MHz
- All modes AM/FM/CW/LSB/USB and SDR
- Built-in electronic keyer for excellent CW performance
- Internal VOX eliminates optional interface box for PC connection
- Rugged, die-cast chassis and huge LCD display
- Front mounted speaker and powerful 2w audio output
- Front and rear jacks make PC interface easy
- Narrow ceramic filters (500Hz CW / 2.4kHz AM / 1kHz SSB)
- Audio filtering and optional mechanical filter insertion capabilities
- Dual VFO\'s, 3 banks/600 memory channels
- Various scanning mode features including programmed search
- IF shift, RIT, Noise blanker, 4 level pre-amp/attenuator
- Auto-power off, sleep timer, dial/key locks, indicator illumination
- Easy to use computer software to manage settings and edit memories etc.
- Operating Modes - J3E (LSB/USB), A3E (AM), A1A (CW), F3E (FM)
- Memory channels - 600 channels simplex
- Antenna impedance - 50 ohms unbalanced
- Frequency stability - +/- 1ppm
- Power requirement - 13.8v DC +/-15% (11.7-15.8v)
- Ground method - negative ground
- Current drain - Receive 1.0A (max) / Transmit 20A
- Operating temperature - -10C to 60C
- Dimensions - 240 x 94 x 255mm WHD (projections not included)
- Weight - approx 4.1kg
- Transmitter - power output SSB, CW. FM 100/10/1w (QRP) / AM 40/4/0.4w
- Modulation system - SSB(balanced modulation) AM(low power modulation)
- FM (reactance modulation)
- Spurious emissions - Less than -50db (less than -45db in 30m band)
- Carrier suppression - more than 40db
- Unwanted sideband - more than 50db (1kHz)
- Maximum FM deviation - +/- 2.5kHz
- Receiver type - double conversion superheterodyne
- Sensitivity - SSB (0.15 to 1.8MHz) - 0dBu (1uV)
- Sensitivity - CW (1.8 to 30MHz) - -12dBu(0.25uV)
- Sensitivity - AM (0.15-1.8MHz) +20dBu(10uV) / (1.8 to30MHz) +6dBu(0.5uV)
- Intermediate frequency - 1st 71.75MHz / 2nd 455kHz
- Selectivity - CW, SSB (narrow) 1kHz/-6dB 3kHz/-60dB
- Selectivity - SSB,AM (narrow) 2.4kHz/-6dB 4.5kHz/-60dB
- Selectivity - AM/FM 9kHz/-6dB 20kHz/-50dB
- Spurious and image rejection ratio - more than 70dB
- Audio output power - more than 2.0watts (8ohms, 10%THD)
- RIT variable range - +/- 1.2kHz
Windows Vista or 7 CPU:Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz equivalent or faster Memory: 2GByte or more Display resolution/color: 1024x768pixel A32bit or more Sound device: 48 kHz 16bit sampling, capable of stereo record/replay (Tested with Creative Sound Blaster series) Mouse: Centre wheel and High-speed scroll feature Cables: A pair of commonly available audio cables with 3.5mm stereo-plug PC Speaker, PC microphone or headset (with microphone)
Download free \"KG-TRX\" SDR software from Alinco.com. Programming cable ERW-4C or ERW-7 is required for SDR operation. Alinco suggest reviewing the free SDR software available before buying this radio.
The Alinco DX-SR9 radio is supplied with EMS-64 Hand Microphone, Microphone Clip, DC power cable and printed owners manual.
Optional Accessories :-
- EDX-2 Automatic long wire antenna tuner
- EDS-17 Front control remote kit (5m cable,front panel bracket, unit cover/hardware)
- EMS-14 Desktop microphone
- DM-330MW UK MKII power supply (2 year warranty)
- ERW-7 PC Interface cable (USB)
- ERW-4C PC Interface cable (serial)
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise