HF Communications receiver – Discontinued
NOW DISCONTINUED BY ALINCO
Our best selling HF receiver is packed with so many useful features, it is tremendous value for money and refreshingly simple to operate. With direct frequency input via the front panel keypad, you can get around the bands in an instant, and the front mounted full frequency range speaker gives great audio quality too.
The front panel is removable (with optional EDS17 remote kit) so the SR8E can be very easily installed anywhere you need it ! Ideal for home/portable/car/camper/caravan/boat use, it really is a versatile receiver that you can tune in around the world without breaking the budget.
The R8E also shares many features with the DXSR8E transceiver, so the quality and performance are assured. The tough,sturdy construction will ensure many years of operation, and Alinco products have a great reputation for producing long lasting, easy to use, reliable communications equipment.
This receiver also has an IQ output which allows you to monitor AM/FM/SSB/CW signals either as a superhetrodyne desktop radio or using your PC with free SDR software.
Hook up the R8E into your computer to listen to DRM Hi-fi broadcasts without a converter. PC- decode of HFDL, FAX, NAVTEX, RTTY, PSK and more.
- Frequency range - 150kHz-34.999Mhz
- Modes - AM/FM/LW /MW/CW/LSB/USB
- Memories - 600 channels in 3 banks
- Removable Front Panel - (requires optional EDS17 remote kit)
- Frequency stability : Â± 1 p.p.m.
- Sensitivity : AM 0.15-1.8 MHz: 10 ÂµV, 1.8-30 MHz: 2 ÂµV
- FM 28-30 MHz: 0.25 ÂµV
- SSB 0.15-1.8 MHz: 1 ÂµV
- CW 1.8-30 MHz: 0.25 ÂµV
- AM Narrow 2.4 kHz (-6 dB), 4.5 kHz (-60 dB)
- AM/FM 6 kHz (-6 dB), 18 kHz (-60 dB)
- SSB/CW 2.4 kHz (-6 dB), 4.5 kHz (-60 dB)
- 1st: 71.75 MHz
- 2nd: 455 kHz
- Image rejection 70 dB
- Audio output - 2.0 W into 8 ohms
- Power supply requirements : 11.7 - 15.8V DC (not supplied)
- Current drain 1A max
- Dimensions (whd): 240 Ã? 100 Ã? 293 mm (9.45 Ã? 3.94 Ã? 11.54 in)
- Weight: 4.1 kg (9 lbs)
- For optimum performance especially below 5Mhz, we recommend this receiver is earthed, using supplied terminal on the rear panel.
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise