NEW 145/433 MHz dual band mobile transceiver
New Alinco DR735E , fully featured 50w Dual Band 145/433MHz VHF/UHF mobile transceiver with remote head facility and new "Rainbow" colour display.
- Full Duplex
- Extended RX 108 - 174 MHz, 400 - 479 MHz
- Large Display with "rainbow" of colour options
- 1,000 Memories
- Scan facility
- Power 50/20/5w output
- Computer programmable with free downloadable software
- Internal duplexer allows single antenna socket for Dual Band antennas
- Optional EDS-30 head separation kit
Easy repeater access - Features manual shift and offsetdirection setting plus preset and programmable auto-repeater settings. Includes 4 tone-burst tones.
Versatile memory functions Includes 1,000 memory channels in 10 banks,100 right-only/100 left-only memories, 100 dual memories, 5 pairs ofprogrammed-scan channels, and 2 call channels.All memory channels can hold output setting, tones, LCDdisplay color selections and more.Easy-to-Read Display
Large LCD Display screen offers adjustable displaybrightness, color and contrast along with 6-character alphanumeric tags, abrightness timer that boosts light levels temporarily when keys are engaged anda scan light feature that increases brightness for two seconds when scanningstops.
Convenient Receiver Functions Includes popular functions such as pager (icon and beep tones), extendedreceive, aviation and utility monitoring on VHF and UHF frequencies, a varietyof selectable channel steps, CTCSS/DCS capabilities for selective monitoring, a10dB RX attenuator, sub-band mute, reception image rejection and auto-power-off.Advanced Transmitting Features These features are part of the setmode menu that includes time-out-timer and busy channel lockout as well as anadjustable mid-power output level, microphone gain adjustment and cross-bandrepeat (T model only)*.
Selectable Scan Modes - Choose from a variety of scanmodes that include VFO, memory, programmed or priority scans with busy andtimed modes, CTCSS/DCS tone detection and memory scans with "skip" and "favorite" settings. (Utility software required for priority scansetting.)
Popular Features Other popular features include single-band mode, arestore function that recalls set-mode settings even after a complete reset, different reset modes (system, complete, VFO, memory and color resets),cable-cloning and utility software.
Full descriptionThe Alinco DR-735 features eight full colour LEDs enabling you to customize your display colours! Using 10 standard colours plus 6 color memory channels in the set mode, the DR-735 lets you assign different colours for different functions. For example, you can designate one colour to the right VFO and a different colour to the left VFO or add them to memory so you can see at a glance which memory bank you are using. It's your choice whether to use blue for VHF memories, pink for local repeaters, green for aviation channels or yellow for UHF channels. And, you can set the status colours for TX/RX/Standby separately. You can also select 2 animated multi-color displays.This radio has fully independent keys and dials to deliver true dual-band operation. The removable front panel can be remotely mounted or inverted for optimal speaker placement.
Full-duplex receiver enables simultaneous TX/RX within 144/440MHz bands as well as V/V and U/U receiver capability. Fully independent frequency, audio level and squelch knobs for right and left VFOs make it seem more like operating two monoband radios rather than a dual band transceiver. Simply press the volume knob to select the VFO you wish to use for transmitting.
Cross-band repeater function available on all DR-735 radios. (Be sure to observe all regulations applicable to cross-band operation.)
Computer programmable with free software available for download at www.alinco.comSet Mode menus are divided into basic and advanced, allowing you to assign less frequently used modes such as auto power off or busy channel lockout to set and forget. That makes it easier to access the menus you use more often, such as scan mode and pager settings.
Large heatsink and quiet fan for stability while operating Wide and narrow ceramic Filters enable true narrow band operation Two speaker ports located on the back of the unit allow you to separate signals by both right and left sides or by internal or external speakers using audio from a single external source.
- Frequency range TX: T VHF 144.00 - 147.995MHz / UHF 430.00 - 449.995MHzTX: E 144.00 - 145.995MHz / 430.00 - 439.995MHzRX:108.000-173.995MHz-400.000-479.995MHz
- Modulation 16K0F3E(FM)/8K50F3E(Narrow FM)/F1E(digital voice)/F2D(1200bps)/A3E(RX only/AM)
- Channel Steps 5.6.25, 8.33,10,12.5,15,20,25,30,50, 100,KHz
- Memory channels Free-programmable 1000,ch / R+L 100 ch each / dual 100ch VHF CALL / UHF CALL 1ch each / 5 pairs program scan
- Antenna impedance 50 ohm unbalanced
- Freq.stability ±2.5ppm (TCXO-10+60)
- Power Supply Requirement
- 13.8V DC ±15% Negative ground
- Current Drain (Approx.) 12A TX high / 0.6A RX max. / 0.4A RX squelched
- Usable temperature range -10 to +60 (14F to 140F)
- Dimensions (Approx.) 140mm(W) X 60mm(H) X 188mm(D) or 5.5 x 2.4 x 7.4 inches
- Weight (Approx.) Approx. 1.3kg or 45.9oz
- Output (Approx.) High 50W / Mid 20W / Low 5W
- Modulation System Variable Reactance Frequency Modulation
- Max.Frequency Deviation ±5KHz (FM) ±2.5KHz (NFM)
- Spurious emissions Less than -60dB2k
- (E) European version supplied with EMS-78 standard microphone
- EMS-79 DTMF microphone available as an optional extra.
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise