Advanced 30A switch mode power supply
The Alinco DM-430E digital power supply is an ultra-compact, advanced switching power supply featuring Anderson Powerpole® connectors.
These supplies have 5-15VDC variable output and deliver up to 30A peak power. They are designed for the electronics hobbyist and 2-Way radio communication use. They are ideal for Amateur Radio transceivers that require a 13.8V DC external supply.
Features include a large, illuminated, digital Volt/Amp meter, rear panel binding posts (30A peak), added front panel Anderson PowerPole® terminals (30A/peak) providing versatility and quick connection.
Voltage adjustment is 5-15 volts, or switch to fixed-voltage at 13.8V. Power supply ripple is less than 80mVp-p and protection is provided for short-circuit, over temperature, and current limiting!
- Power Supply Type: switch mode
- Peak Output: 30A at 13.8 Vdc
- Voltage Adjustment Control: Front panel
- Voltage Adjustment Range: 5.0-15.0 Vdc
- Metering Type: Dual meters
- High Current Terminal Location: Front/Rear panel
- Cooling Type: Fan
- Width: 4.921 in. Height: 2.362 in. Depth: 6.299 in.
- Weight: 3.53 lbs.
- Nominal 230 V AC input.
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise