Alinco DM-330MW-MK11 – UK model (B Grade Model)
Switch Mode 30Amp Power Supply
Alinco DM330MW MK11 UK spec 30 amp switch mode low noise power supply with additional filtering for Radio Communication use.
The DM-330MW MK11 power supply is designed for communications equipment with it's low noise, light weight and reliability. A patented Noise Offset Circuit allows you to change the switching frequency through a front panel control. This neat control lets you move the switching frequency to eliminate interference should it occur on a spot frequency. It's light weight makes it ideal for portable or travel use too.
The power supply provides a 5-15V DC variable output voltage and delivers up to 25amps, (30A peak). It has a large illuminated "instrument-class" Volt/Amp meter, rear panel binding posts (30A peak), front panel cigar outlet (10A), two pairs of snap-in terminals (5A each), a front panel voltage adjust, customer-defined output voltage "memory", ripple less than 15mVp-p and triple circuit protection for short-circuit, over temperature, and current limiting.
- Low noise - for Communications use
- Lightweight - ideal for travel
- Patented Noise offset circuit
- Triple protection circuits
- Voltage pre-set function
- Input voltage : 230VAC
- Output voltage : ( 5 - 15 ) VDC
- Output current : 30A (max), 25A (continuous)
- Ripple - less than 15mVp-p at rated load
- Size : 190(w) x 69(h) -x 181(d) mm
- Weight : approx. 2.5kg (with UK mains lead )
- Rear Mounted 30amp Output
- Front Mounted Auxiliary 5 Amp Twin Outlets
- Front Mounted 10 Amp Cigar Socket Outlet
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise