Dua Band 2m/70cms 145/433MHz water resistant case
Double Your Radio Fun with this Tough Talker
Amateur Radio Dual Band HT!
Rugged polycarbonate, water-resistant to IPX7 design makes this
full- powered pocket size pal the perfect choice for camping,
backpacking, hiking, fishing or any outdoor fun.
Ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand, this dual band
HT is the newest member of the Alinco family and carries on the proud
tradition of high quality transceivers that combine leading edge technology
with simple operation. The sound quality will amaze you as its
large 40mm internal speaker delivers crisp, clean audio.
Enjoy all your favourite outdoor activities with this rugged dual
band HT featuring a choice of 3 power output levels up to a
maximum of 5W VHF and 4.5W UHF on the supplied
battery or 5W on either band on external 13.8VDC. Its tough
polycarbonate case resists moisture and rain so you can
take it practically anywhere!
With 200 alphanumeric memory channels, plus a call channel on
each band, you can store all your favourite frequencies for easy
access. The two-touch repeater access uses a special memory
channel to store the most often used repeater access parameters.
To access a repeater, simply push the FUNC and RPT keys to
temporarily overwrite current repeater settings.
Large 16 button keypad for encoding makes it easy to use the
autodial memories and redial function.
AC adapter /EBC-22 Belt clip / EA114 rubber duck antenna, carry strap.
*E version comes with EDC-159E rapid Li-ion stand charger and EBP-63.
- 2m/70cm dual-band hand held transceiver
- Water Resistant to IPX7
- Choice of 3 power output levels: High 5W(13.8VDC), Low 0.5W and user selectable Mid-power (1-3W)
- Quick-write memory channel (Uses a single key touch to copy current VFO data to the Lowest number of memory channels available)
- Direct frequency input through illuminated keypad
- High-grade water-resistant materials compatible to IPX7
- Rugged polycarbonate body resists dirt and dust
- Great audio with large 40mm internal speaker
- Easy-to-read backlit alphanumeric display
- 200 Memories, plus one call channel on each band
- VFO, Memory and Scan modes
- 39 CTCSS tone squelch (encode + decode) and 104 DCS
- Search-scan (programmed scanning) available on each band
- Tone burst function (1000, 1450, 1750 and 2100Hz)
- Battery-drain function avoids memory effect
- Two-touch repeater-setting access
- Internal VOX
- Wire cloning capability
- SMA antenna port
- 2-level attenuator
- DTMF encode and auto-dialer
***Please note that the following accessories require the purchase of EDS-10 or EDS-14 to operate with the new DJ-V57E...: EME-4/EME-6/EME-12A/EME-13A/EME15A/EME-23/EME-34A/EMS-47/EMS-59/ERW-4C/ERW-7.
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise