Alinco DJ-MD5 GPS
Dual-band DMR Handheld Transceiver GPS Version
Alinco MD5 GPS Version
An exciting compact, Dual Band DMR & Analogue Transceiver
*USB programming lead, software disk & Basic UK code-plug included
** See the Read me first file under our downloads tab for instructions on downloading programming disk / codeplug contents.
- Clear Voice and Powerful Audio
- Uses DVSI's AMBE+2 vocoder for crystal clear 1W output Audio
- Large, Full-colour Display
- 1.77 inch display with a Menu driven interface, icons large easy to use keys
- Mixed Mode Operation
- Auto detects and switches between analogue and Digital modes
- Digital Voice Recorder
- Up to 14 hours of recording communications and voice/sound
- Text Messages
- 100 Pre-programmable text messages
- Real Two-slot DMR
- DMR Tier 2 two slot TDMA Technology
- Selectable output power 5W/2.5W/1W/0.2W
- 4000 channels, 250 zones, 250 scan lists
- Displays DMR ID, Call sign, Name and Geographical info.
- VOX built-in
- Allows CSV export/import of setting parameters
- Easy import of DMR contact database (entire world wide)
- Single or dual channel selectable
- FM Broadcasting receiver with 100 memory channels and VFO
- Manually programmable Side and Hot keys.
- Automatic date and time calibration by GPS (TGP,EGP models)
* Common to Digital and Analog modes
- 10,000 Talk Groups, 250 Radio ID, 160,000 contact lists
- Displays the Caller ID and name
- 32 pre-set encryption codes
- Selective calls including Individual, Group or All
- Digital Monitor function to receive signals without matching ID or colour codes.
* Digital mode
- Variety of signalling; CTCSS/DCS/DTMF/2-TONE/5-TONE encode and decode
- Four different Tone-burst tones
- Programmable Auto Repeater Shift (VFO)
- USB programming lead and software disk included
- DJ-MD5 standard version £139.95
- DJ-MD5 GPS enabled version £159.95
Please note :
This equipment is sold to licensed amateur radio operators purely for use within the amateur bands according to the OFCOM amateur license conditions and current band plans.
The downloadable programming software is for use "as is" by those experienced in DMR programming and amateur use of DMR.
The code plugs supplied are only "get you started" examples which will need to be modified to suit your own area and repeaters, and to set your personal ID.
To decode and read all callsigns coming in, the latest contact list needs to be obtained, imported and loaded from https://register.ham-digital.org
All DMR units require your own personal DMR ID to be programmed in. Take a look at https://register.ham-digital.org to obtain your own ID.
Accessories for this Product
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise