Amplified mic for KX2 and KX3
Alex Mike KX
The AlexMic is a microphone with amplified speaker that is designed for use with the Elecraft KX2 and KX3. The built-in speaker is a rugged unit that can deliver a higher level of undistorted audio than is possible with the radios' built-in speakers. This makes field operation easier in areas of noise.
The AlexMic plugs into the mic. and headphones sockets. A built in rechargeable battery powers the internal amplifier and a combined on/off switch and volume control permits receiver audio levels to be set. Included with the microphone is a USB charger lead.
- Microphone sensitivity: 42 dB V ±3 dB.
- Maximum audio output: 2.5 W.
- Frequency response: 200 Hz 8 kHz.
- Power source: Internal lithium battery. Charges via included USB cable.
- Battery operation time: 8 hours minimum.
- Size (height, width, depth):2.7 × 2.4 × 1.7 inches, including all projections (except the cord).
- Weight: 7 oz (incl the cord).
- Over 20,000 items in stock!
- Fast dispatch of stock items
- Trading for over 50 years
- Price pledge promise