Wireless Weather Station with Solar Transmitter
A complete weather station, including a solar powered wireless transmitter that eliminates the need for cables between the outdoor unit and indoor monitor. It will make an Ideal first weather station for the enthusiast or a great present ! Store the weather details on your PC with from the USB socket on this unit and included software.
Supplied in the kit is a short support mast and clamps to attach the assembled sensors. There is a generous amount of cable to interconnect the sensors to each other, but as it is wireless, you do not need any cable back to the LCD control console that you use indoors. You can mount the sensors up to 50m away from the LCD panel.
The solar panel option is also included with this package, the wireless transmitter uses solar energy to recharge it's internal AA size rechargeable batteries. This product will power all the sensors connected to it and transmit the data to the main unit.
Simply connect your WH1080PC to your computer via USB port for collecting : -
All following weather data :
- Wind direction
- Displays wind direction transmitted via 868Mhz UHF frequency
- Thermo-Hydgro Sensor
- Measures temperature and humidity and transmits data to the monitor via 868Mhz
- Radio Controlled Time
- Receives radio controlled time
- Indoor Temperature
- Displays indoor temperature
- Outdoor Temperature
- Displays outdoor temperature via 868Mhz UHF frequency
- Indoor Humidity
- Displays indoor relative humidity as a %
- Outdoor Humidity
- Displays outdoor humidity via 868Mhz UHF frequency
- Pressure History
- Displays pressure history in the form of a bar graph
- Displays rainfall history
- Displays the minimum and maximum temperature recorded
- Displays date/time
- Displays weekday
- Displays pressure in hpa or inhg
- Rain Gauge
- "EasyWeather" PC software control & data program Included
To Install the "EasyWeather" software onto your PC, the minimum requirements are as follows:
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
Processor: Pentium III 500MHz or above
Memory: At Least 128MB, 256MB Recommended
Base Station and PC must be connected by USB Cable.
- Display Console Frame Dimensions (LWH): 9 x 5 ¾ x 1 ¼ Inches
- LCD Dimensions (LW): 5 ¾ x 4 ¼ Inches
Average Rating: 4.5
A lot of measurements!
But i have big problem of cummunicate the station with the transmitter!
Im living on the second floor and i have put the transmitter on the third floor which is the top of the house!
The distance is maximum 12-15 meters!
I will wait 3 days for charging transmitter batteries from the sun.
And then i will decide what i will do!
i want to inform you that i replaced the weather station from the store i bought it and took a new one!
So from February until now new nevada weather station works excellent!
Its very good and accurate.
I have always been keen about learning more about the weather and this little beauty is perfect. Once setup it transmits to a nice good LCD display. It can then be linked to your PC via a USB cable. All kinds of configuration, reporting and settings can then be made.
I have also joined the Met Office where I contribute to local weather reporting.