Base/Mobile digital scanning receiver
We are pleased to have the new TRX-2 for the UK market in stock again !
The TRX-2 is a Desktop/Mobile multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanner
The Whistler TRX-2 Desktop/Mobile Scanner is a multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanner with Motorola P25 Phase I, X2-TDMA, Phase II and DMR making it capable of monitoring the following un-encrypted channels/systems.
- Conventional DMR (Entered as a DMR trunked system)
- Hytera XPT
- MotoTRBO. Capacity Plus
- MotoTRBO. Connect Plus
- MotoTRBO. Linked Cap Plus systems
Additionally, Whistler is announcing that development of NXDN monitoring is also underway and the TRX-1 (Handheld) and TRX-2 (Desktop/Mobile) will include NXDN as a FREE upgrade when available.
Both the Handheld and Desktop/Mobile models feature a full back lit alphanumeric keypad in addition to the easy-to-use Scan, Pause, Select and Navigation controls.
The frequency coverage is:
25-54, 108-136.99, 137-174, 216-512, 764-781.99, 791-798.99, 806-960 and 1240-1300 MHz.
Other features include :
- Upgradable CPU, DSP, and library
- Store Favorite Scanlists
- EZ Scan PC Software
- IF/discriminator output
- Permits recording by scannable object and saves into a Windows compatible audio file
- Clock and calendar function adds date/time info to the recordings
- Dedicated SKYWARNR/Weather button
- Spectrum Sweeper
- Programmable audio and visual alert system
This radio is supplied complete with Antenna, MicroSD Card, mounting bracket, head bracket, DC power cable, USB cable, protective case, two inserts, User Guide and Quick Start Guide.