10 Bank smart fast charger for PP3 size batteries
World's first 10 bank 9V rapid charger, the MH-C1090F will recharge one to ten 9V batteries in only 2 hours. Built to professional standards, it is fully compatible with all NiMh rechargeable 9V batteries. Works well with the new PowerEx 9.6v 9V batteries (note: shown batteries are not included )
- 10 x Individual charging channels capable of charging up to ten 9V rechargeable batteries at a time providing users with plenty of fully charged batteries.
- Will charge 9.6V rechargeable batteries in 2 hours or less.
- Allows each battery to be charged to its full potential without risk of overcharging.
- Microprocessor automatically switches to trickle charge after batteries are finished charging so that they maintain their charge.
Compatible with 7.2V, 8.4V, and 9.6V Rechargeable 9V Batteries.
- Individual LED for each charging channels indicates when batteries are ready to go. No guessing about batteries. Green means ready and Red means charging.
- Capable of even reviving older 9V batteries which may no longer be accepting a charge.
|Rapid Charge Current:||70-90mA|
|Trickle Charge Current:||10mA|
|Charging Cell Configuration:||One to Ten 9V Batteries (7.2V, 8.4V or 9.6V)|
|Microprocessor:||Negative Delta V, Ten Independent channels|
|Charge Time:||120-160 minutes|
|Power Supply Voltage:||15V 1000mA|