Professional Series 6:1 Balun
Professional Series Balun
( T version with standard screw on type terminals)
Professional grade 6:1 400 watts (PEP) balun's of the highest quality manufactured in the UK. As Radio
Amateurs with many years experience we have seen the poor performance
and losses cheap badly constructed baluns can cause and wanted to have
our very own highest specification units, that we would use ourselves
is made with PTFE wire wound in Teflon sleeving on a "K" core and then
potted with polyurethane resin in a water resistant case with a
condensation hole pre-drilled and the low loss PTFE SO239 socket.
- Model :- BL-6T
- 6:1 100 watts - average (400Watts PEP)
- PTFE wound in teflon tube
- Wire is MiL spec, conforms to DEF Std 61-12 pt8
- Multi-Core ferrites
- PTFE Low Loss SO239
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel hardware with solder tags
- Ultra low loss when matched
- Marine grade stainless steel side wire supports and tags
- Polyurethane potted for total stability
- Under 1 1:5 @ 50Mhz
- Cable strain relief fitted & weatherproof tape supplied for coaxial connector
- Individual RF Sweep plot for Balun
- Dimensions - 130 x 95 x 40mm WHD (Including extrusions)
- Weight - 386g
- Guaranteed for 2 Years
No reviews yet...
You can be the first to write one!
Do you own this product?
- Help others make the right choice
- No need to sign up or log in...