600w differential manual antenna tuner
The Palstar quality and features that Hams worldwide have come to expect is now available in a compact, low power affordably priced tuner, the AT-500 600 watt antenna tuner.
Covering 160 to 6 Meters with a power rating of up to 600 watts PEP, the AT-500 features a differential tuning capacitor with 2 stators and 1 rotor, a precision ceramic body roller inductor, and a 4:1 ferrite current balun for balanced line feeds.
The AT-500 utilizes only 2 controls to operate for tuning, providing maximum ease of use in a manual tuner. A small-sized roller inductor operates all the way up to 6 m, while a relay-switched add-on inductor allows 160 m operation.
Also included is Pastar's Active Peak and Peak Hold dual cross-needle metering as in the popular PM2000A wattmeter and 11ga. .090" thick chem-film treated aluminum metalwork and durable powder coated finish. The AT-1500 is a tuner that will last a lifetime.
- Output Power - 600 watts PEP SSB; 500 watts CW
- HF Bands - 6m to 160m
- Tuningv - Two controls
- Antenna switching - 6 position mode switch for multiple antennas
- Capacitor - Differential tuning with 2 stators and 1 rotor; 14pF - 360pF@2.5kV
- Roller inductor - 15uH ceramic body
- Outputs - Balanced and unbalanced lines
- Impedance - Matching range 20 Ohms to 1500 Ohms
- Metering - Active crossneedle Peak/Peak Hold with backlighting
- Meter power range - 0-300 Watts/0-1000 Watts
- Balun - 4:1 current
- Chassis - .090 ga. aluminium gold iridite coated
- Top cover - .090 ga. aluminium powder coated
- Front cover - .090 ga. aluminium powder coated
- Dimensions - 10 3/8" wide x 5 1/2" high x 12 7/8" deep
- Shipping weight - 8 lbs
- Warranty - One year