Yaesu FT8900R+FREE YSK8900 FITTING KIT
Amazing 4 Bander 2m/6m/10m and 70cms !
Here is the best multi-bander around ! TheFT8900R will amaze you with its 4 band transmit and wideband receive facility.
Really enjoy the extra bands here, with 2m and 70cms taken care of, you can explore the brilliant 6m and 10m bands too ! We were working VK, JA, and a host of USA stations on 10m FM when band conditions were up, it has to be heard to be believed, and the FT8900R can also take care of any odd repeater shifts if you fancy trying your luck there ! Also 6m has been alive already this summer, and there are plenty of dedicated 6m FM operators who monitor 51.51FM, and also of course the 6m repeaters are now active, so you have a great chance of making some new contacts on 6m.
The FT8900R also has a very wide receiver range, so if its all quiet on the ham bands, why not have a listen around the AM airband, or theVHF bands for marine / utility stations, the receiver will surprise you with its great wideband performance.
The Yaesu FT-8900R is a ruggedly-built, high quality Quad Band FM transceiver providing 50 Watts of power output on the 29/144 MHz Amateur bands, 35 Watts on the 50 MHz band, and 30 Watts on the 430 MHz band. It includes leading-edge features like cross-band repeat, dual receive, VHF-UHF Full Duplex capability, and over 800 memory channels.
- Yaesu FT-8900R FM 4 Bander
- TX : 2m/6m/10m/ and 70Cms
- RX : 28 - 999Mhz (with gaps)
- Dual receivers
- High power output 50w (2m/6m/10m)
- High power output UHF 35watts
- "W.I.R.E.S." Internet Access Facility
- Over 800 Memory Channels
- Large, easy to read "Omni-Glow" display
- 6 One Touch "Hyper" Memory Instant Access Buttons
- Built in Duplexer
- Cross band repeater facility
- Versatile scanning facilities
- CTCSS/DCS Tones built in
- ARTS Auto range transponder system
- Optional YSK-8900 separation kit available
- Smart search auto memory store facility
- Easy to set up FM satellite operation
- Auto power off feature
- RF squelch feature
- Power Supply 13.8v if used as base station (not supplied)
- Battery voltage meter feature