25 Watts FM 70Mhz (4m) Mobile Transceiver
This 25 watt transceiver will make a great mobile setup, or just use it in the shack, 4m (70Mhz) is growing in activity, and is a very interesting and rewarding band.to operate, join in the fun now, and we include the great DTMF Multi-Function hand microphone as well; it has well backlit buttons too !
- AnyTone AT-5189 mobile FM transceiver
- Frequency: 70MHz - 4m Amateur band (66-88MHz)
- Operating Voltage - 13.8v
- Output Power: 5/10/25W adjustable
- 250 memory channels, every channel can be named with 32 characters.
- CTCSS/DCS/DTMF/2Tone, 5 Tone decodes and encodes.
- Compander to reduce noise.
- DTMF Multi-Function Hand Microphone Included
- ANI function (display missed calls) / PTT ID.
- Single call, group call, selective call and emergency
- Size 160 x 155 x 40mm
- Weight 1Kg
G0-ABB's quick help section !
We have been asked for help on some of the menu setup features on the AT5189 including the squelch operation, so hope this will save you all trawling up to page 25 of the manual !
1) Squelch Setup - Press and hold the
orange (FUNC) key for 2 seconds to enter function menu. Then just press
(SCAN) button repeatedly until display shows "SQUELCH LEVEL", then turn
the selector knob to your desired level (00-20). The default level is
set to 4.You can also use this other quick method to change squelch
level, press and hold (SQ/C) key and turn selector knob to adjust level.
Average Rating: 4