Multiband all mode touch screen transceiver
The IC-7100 is a HF+6m+VHF+UHF all mode compact radio with an innovative slanted touch-screen LCD controller.
A first for an Icom transceiver, the IC-7100 is designed to the 70MHz band in European versions where 70MHz is open to Amateur radio enthusiasts. To maintain its commitment to D-STAR, all versions of the IC-7100 will come with standard D-STAR DV mode.
Since the launch of the original IC-706 in 1995, Icom has been leading the market of HF/VHF/UHF multi-band mobile radios. The popularity of vehicular mounted amateur radios may not be as high as the times of the IC-706 series, but the IC-7100 has been carefully designed to reignite amateur operators interest in mobile communications and brings digital communication opportunity to a wider range of radio Amateurs.
- Slanted front separated controller with large touch screen dot matrix LCD (controller cannot be attached to body front)
- Speaker is self contained inside the controller
- Full mode (SSB, CW, AM, FM, RTTY decode) and D-STAR DV
- HF (100W) / 50MHz (100W) / 70MHz (50W) / 144MHz (50W) / 430MHz (35W) (Note: Power may be different according to version. The 70MHz band is available for some versions only)
- Lower current consumption / cooler operation (compared with the IC-7000)
- SWR meter function also works for VHF and UHF bands
- Remote power on / off
- IF DSP for filtering / interference removal / noise reduction
- SD memory card slot, voice recording
- USB Audio In / Out, remote control
- +/- 0.5ppm frequency stability
- 505ch memory channels
Please note ..."HM-198 hand microphone will be supplied with UK version".