BHI NEDSP1061 KBD
Noise Eliminating DSP KBD Module
The module features DSP ON/OFF and up to 8 levels of DSP filtering via a small pushbutton interface keyboard.
The module is supplied with general Instructions and fitting guides for the Yaesu FT817, Kenwood TS50 and Icom 706 MK II G. There are also 3rd party instructions available for the Yaesu FT-847, FT-897, FRG100, Realistic DX-394, Alinco DX-77 and the Kenwood TS440.
- Fully adaptive noise cancelling 9 - 35dB
- Minimum distortion to audio signal
- Up to 8 user selectable noise cancelling levels
- Single button operation with LED and audible indication
- Wide audio bandwidth for natural sound
- Input and output level adjustment
- Beep level adjustment
- Input overload indication LED
- Last used DSP level stored in memory
- 5 - 15VDC operation
Just four wires are used to connect the module in circuit: Audio In, Audio out, 0V and Power. All that's left to do is drill holes to accomodate the switch assembly and label. Fitting kit supplied.
Adjustable Level controls are provided for input level and audio output level. The module features an overload LED on the audio input to give visual indication of the correct signal level.
The volume level of the beeper can be adjusted to suit.