Top-Class SDR Receiver for the Home Network.
The SSB-Electronics new LAN-SDR receiver covers from 0.1-30Mhz, and is equipped with an amazing array of features to give superb performance across the HF bands.
A top-class receiver for the home network. The SSB LAN-SDR from SSB-Electronic combines for the first time first-class technology with modern networking components, making this SDR predestined for remote operation. Due to LAN (Local Area Network) integration, attributes which have been available locally only, can now be used comfortably from every spot in the house. The high level of workmanship is convincing, this quality could be found in the professional sector only so far.
- SSB-Electronics LAN-SDR
- Frequency Range - 0.1-30Mhz
- Dynamic Range SSB (SSB & USB, 2400Hz BW) >110dB
- Dynamic Range CW (500Hz BW) >110dB
- ADC 16 Bit @66.66Mhz/s
- IF Bandwidth 8Khz - 500Khz (USB 8Khz-150Khz)
- Low Noise Figure 9dB
- High Input Sensitivity -121dBm (40dBm typical)
- IP3 >35dBm (40dBm typical)
- OS Windows XP to Windows 7, 32/64 Bit
- Interfaces Ethernet-LAN10/100, USB 2.0