Dual-Band VHF/UHF 145/433Mhz Base Antenna
Nice quality fibreglass dualband VHF/UHF base antenna from Sirio, the new SA270SN will cover 145/433Mhz, and comes in at just 1325mm or 4.347ft in old money ! so will not frighten the neighbours either.
- Base station antenna, Omnidirectional
- Dual-Band 145/433Mhz
- VHF Low-gain, UHF Medium-gain
- Protection from static discharges DC-Ground
- Stainless steel hardware and radials
- Equipped with anodized aluminium bracket for an easy side mast installation
- High quality whip made of brass and copper protected by fiberglass tubing
- Electrical Data
- VHF: 1/2 wave colinear
- UHF: 2 x 5/8 wave colinear
- Frequency range @ SWR <2>:
- VHF: 142-148 MHz
- UHF: 426-443 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Radiation (H-plane): 360° omnidirectional
- Radiation (E-plane):
- VHF: beamwidth @ -3 dB = 68°
- UHF: beamwidth @ -3 dB = 36°
- Radiation angle: 0°
- Polarization: linear vertical
- VHF: 1 dBd - 3.15 dBi
- UHF: 3.3 dBd - 5.45 dBi
- Max. power (CW) @ 30°C: 200 Watts
- Grounding protection: all metal parts are DC-grounded, the inner conductor is coupled capacitively
- Connector: N-female, gold plated central pin
- Mechanical Data :-
- Materials: Fiberglass, Aluminium, Brass, Stainless Steel
- Wind load / resistance: 37 N @ 150 Km/h / 200 Km/h
- Wind surface: 0.03 m²
- Height (approx.): 1325 mm
- Weight (approx.): 810 gr
- Radial length (approx.): 170 mm
- Mounting mast: Ø 35-54 mm
No reviews yet...
You can be the first to write one!
Do you own this product?
- Help others make the right choice
- No need to sign up or log in...